Right Angle Mono Modular Cables – TS 3.5mm 1/8″
Suitable for your Eurorack modular synthesizer, or other general patching duties, where a mono 3.5mm cable is needed.
Convenient sets of cables, 6 Pack: Set of 6 pieces, 6 different colors & 1 length
The patch cables you use with your Eurorack modular synthesizer may very well take more abuse than any other cables in your studio or stage rig.
Why not invest in cables that will last?
This kind of Modular Patch Cables are 1/8″ TS patch cables with molded ends for exceptional durability. Available in a variety of lengths and colors, perfect for keeping track of your CV, gate, and audio signals. Outstanding signal reliability, with 26-gauge stranded wire conductors and nickel-plated connectors.
- Only 13mm high when patched
- Fully molded patch cables constructed of 26AWG stranded copper wire
- Low-Loss 95% spiral-wound copper shield in a 3.4mm PVC jacket
- 99.99% pure and oxygen free copper
- Nickel plated connectors provide high corrosion protection
- Flexible strain relief
- Compatible with: Roland, Moog, Doepfer, Arturia, Korg
- Good quality molded plastic connectors
- Wire size: 26 AWG – American wire gauge
- 2 x TS 3.5 mm (1/8″ – 1/8 inch)
- Analog Mono – Unbalanced
- Right Angle Jack – Male
- 6 Pack: Black, Blue, Green, Red, White, Yellow
- 10 Pack: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Peach, Pink, Purple, Red, White, Yellow
- Available lengths:
- 10 cm – 4 inch – 0.33 feet
- 15 cm – 6 inch – 0.5 feet
- 20 cm – 8 inch – 0.66 feet
- 30 cm – 12 inch – 1 foot
- 45 cm – 18 inch – 1.5 feet
- 60 cm – 24 inch – 2 feet
- 90 cm – 36 inch – 3 feet
- Wikipedia: Pone Connector