Dreamblaster X2 – MIDI Synthesizer board
The Dreamblaster X2 is an advanced Waveblaster and USB Compatible MIDI Synthesizer board.
Compatible with any soundcard that has a Waveblaster connector: SoundBlaster 16, Audician 32, ESS AudioDrive, Aureal Vortex 2 and many others.
Can be used in music instruments that accept waveblaster cards: Oberheim MC2000, Korg NS5R, Terratex Axon AX 100.
This board is intended for testing, education, development and usage in custom projects and prototypes. Also suitable for use in electronics projects and retro gaming pc’s.
Download the User Manual in PDF format: DreamBlaster X2 – User Manual
- Dream 5000 series synth chip with 81 voices polyphony, high quality effects engine
- Super low latency <1ms
- USB MIDI in (Class compliant MIDI device, works on windows XP without drivers)
- Stereo line out using a high quality 24 bit DAC
- 64 megabyte flash for soundbank data
- Preloaded with a high quality 16 megabyte Dream General MIDI soundbank (CleanWave GMBK5X128)
- Waveblaster compatible connector for use on:
- Sound Cards: Soundblaster 16, Audician 32, ESS AudioDrive, Aureal Vortex 2, …
- Waveblaster Module MIDI Interface Board
- CHILL and PHIL adapter – MPU-401 MIDI Port adapter for DreamBlaster
- It will also work in music instruments that accept waveblaster cards, such as:
- Oberheim MC2000
- Korg NS5R
- Terratex Axon AX 100
- DreamBlaster Preset editor/USB uploader tool for advanced customization/tweaking
- Black colored PCB
- Small formfactor MIDI PCB: 65mm x 38mm
- Country of manufacture: Belgium
- Wikipedia: MIDI – Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- Wikipedia: General MIDI
- Wikipedia: Creative Wave Blaster