Dreamblaster S1 – General MIDI Daughterboard
The Dreamblaster S1 combines wavetable and FM Synth sound for a high-end retro sound.
Great looking Black PCB, Limited Edition 2017.
Waveblaster compatible synth module based on the SAM2195 chip.
Compatible with any soundcard that has a Waveblaster connector: SoundBlaster 16, Audician 32, ESS AudioDrive, Aureal Vortex 2 and many others.
Can be used in music instruments that accept waveblaster cards: Oberheim MC2000, Korg NS5R, Terratex Axon AX 100.
This board is intended for testing, education, development and usage in custom projects and prototypes. Excellent for gaming, music production, sound experiments and art installation. Also suitable for use in electronics projects and retro gaming pc’s.
- 64 voice polyphony (without effects)
- 38 voice polyphony + effects
- Super low latency <1ms
- High quality, compact size
- CleanWave soundset
- General MIDI compatible effects
- 4-band stereo equalizer
- Low power consumption, only 5V supply required (no +/- 12V)
- Waveblaster compatible connector for use on:
- Sound Cards: Soundblaster 16, Audician 32, ESS AudioDrive, Aureal Vortex 2, …
- Waveblaster Module MIDI Interface Board
- CHILL and PHIL adapter – MPU-401 MIDI Port adapter for DreamBlaster
- DreamFace – Dreamblaster Interface Board for Dreamblaster S1
- It will also work in music instruments that accept waveblaster cards, such as:
- Oberheim MC2000
- Korg NS5R
- Terratex Axon AX 100
- Can be used for electronics projects, such as arduino, raspberry pi, midibox, …
- Small size, ideal for building into projects: 36mm x 35mm
- Country of manufacture: Belgium
- Wikipedia: MIDI – Musical Instrument Digital Interface
- Wikipedia: General MIDI
- Wikipedia: Creative Wave Blaster
- Specifications and chip datasheet SAM2195 MIDI