Full Digital Audio Power Amplifiers
These compact full digital amplifiers are a new wave of devices that are revolutionizing the world of Hi-Fi, especially for lovers of digital music reproduction like MP3, FLAC, ALAC, etc. Without forgetting the users of streaming services, such as: Spotify, Deezer, Apple Music, Qobuz, etc…
These devices are known as FDA amplifiers (acronym of: Full Digital Audio).
If you are currently looking for an economical FDA without neglecting the technical qualities, these can be the devices you are looking for.
Do not hesitate any longer, invest in a quality amplifier today!
The full digital amplifier is a pure digital high power amplifier that adopts ST “Sound Terminal” digital audio amplify technology.
- FDA: Full Digital Amplifier
- OLED Screen : Display of sampling rate
- 2 x 80W 192kHz Digital Remote Power Amplifier
- Operation: remote control & front panel control
The full digital amplifier supports the current world main audio modes including coaxial, optical, PC-USB.
- Inputs: USB, S/PDIF coxial and Toslink optical)
- Outputs HP: Spekear L/R (On screwed terminal blocks supporting the banana plugs 4mm)
- Power supply : 32V 5A Optional
The fact that it can be connected via USB allows you to use this amplifiers as an external sound card for your computer regardless of operating system: Windows , MAC OS or Linux .
Suitable for use with computers, LCD TV, set-top Box, Blue-Ray, HD-DVD, etc.
- A complete STA326 class D amplifier with remote control, includes a 24bit/192kHz analog digital converter with a AKM AK4113 S/PDIF interface and VIA VT1630A Audio/DSP interface
- This amplifier has the characteristic of being a “Full Digital”, i.e the S/PDIF signal is converted into I2s by the AK4113 and then directly amplified by the STA326
- It has three digital inputs: USB, S/PDIF coxial and Toslink optical
- Its OLED display displays in real time the source used as well as the sampling rate of the audio file being played
- This all-in-one amplifier is also equipped with a digital equalizer with many functions (bass, treble, etc …) adjustable directly from the remote control or front panel controls
- It will prove to be the ideal companion for any digital source
- Its ergonomics and its compactness are not insignificant assets to which is added its versatility
- N/A: Not Applicable
- SNR: Signal-to-Noise Ratio
- THD: Total Harmonic Distortion