12-Pack – Mono Splitter Y Patch Cables – TS 3.5mm 1/8″ Eurorack Synth Synthesizer
Convenient set of 12 cables with 12 different colors & 1 length.
Suitable for your Eurorack modular synthesizer, or other general patching duties, where a mono splitter cable is needed.
Great stackable patch cable alternative. Split audio and CV signals to get more out of your eurorack system. This splitter cable does not take up precious rack space and the slim male plug does not block adjacent sockets.
The patch cables you use with your Eurorack modular synthesizer may very well take more abuse than any other cables in your studio or stage rig.
Why not invest in cables that will last?
This kind of Modular Patch Cables are 1/8″ TS patch cables with molded ends for exceptional durability. Available in a variety of colors, perfect for keeping track of your CV, gate, and audio signals. Outstanding signal reliability, with 26-gauge stranded wire conductors and nickel-plated connectors.
- Fully molded patch cables constructed of 26AWG stranded copper wire
- 99.99% pure and oxygen free copper
- Nickel plated connectors provide high corrosion protection
- Flexible strain relief
- Compatible with: Roland, Moog, Doepfer, Arturia, Korg
- Set of 12 pieces, 12 different colors & 1 length
- 1 x Male – TS 3.5 mm (1/8″ – 1/8 inch) – Analog Mono Jack
- 2 x Female – TS 3.5 mm (1/8″ – 1/8 inch) – Analog Mono Socket
- Type: Mono Splitter Patch Cables
- Wire size: 26 AWG – American wire gauge
- Connection Split: 1:2
- Army Green
- Length: 15 cm – 6 inch – 0.5 feet
Be the first to review “12-Pack – Mono Splitter Y Patch Cables – TS 3.5mm 1/8″ Eurorack Synth Synthesizer”
You must be logged in to post a review.